Thursday, September 21st at 12pm: Lunch and Learn with Judge Travis Ransom at the Mattie Lanier Richey Center. Contact Zack Baldwin at 903-503-4148 or email email@example.com. Reservation required for food count.
– Saturday, September 30th at 7AM: 2nd Annual Trail Grinder 5K, 10K, & 30K hosted by Caffe’ Crema. Register here: https://runsignup.com/Race/TX/Atlanta/TrailGrinder
– Saturday, September 30th 6pm: The Golden Gala presented by Christus St. Michael Atlanta Foundation. Purchase Tickets at City National Bank or online at atlanta-goldengala2023.eventbrite.com
– Saturday, September 23rd at 10AM: 903 Artisans Art Class: Mixed Media Pumpkins at Atlanta Texas Public Library
– Friday, October 6th to Saturday, October 7th: Come Away My Beloved Women’s Conference at Christian Fellowship Church of Queen City. Register here: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSfvMX1lQEvI7j…/viewform
– Saturday, October 7th from 9AM-2PM: Atlanta Local: Fall Maker’s Market
– Tuesday, October 10th from 12-1pm Lunch and Learn presented by Carter BloodCare. Food provided by Chicken Express. Register Now by contacting the Atlanta Area Chamber of Commerce office.
– Friday, October 27th at 10AM: Carter BloodCare: Ribbon Cutting & Blood Drive at the Atlanta Area Chamber of Commerce
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR:
– Saturday, October 14th at 4-9:30PM: Celebrating the Women of Country Music at Chateau South. Get tickets here: https://chateau-south.ticketleap.com/celebrating-the…/…
– Saturday, October 14th at 7PM: All Mule Rodeo at Cass County Cowboy Church. Registration information here: https://atlantatexaschamber.com/…/7th-annual-all-mule…/
– Saturday, November 11th at 5:30PM: Glow Run 5K & The Moonlight Mile. Register here: https://runsignup.com/glowrunatlanta
– Saturday, December 2nd at 5:30PM: 2023 Atlanta Area Christmas Parade. Registration is required for participants by November 28th. Register here: https://forms.gle/5yABqw7XeV5tJ8Vh9